Today’s blog is from our friends at PC Service On Site.
When buying a new computer you can be overwhelmed. Here are some things to consider before you buy:
- Know and respect your budget
- Laptop vs Desktop
- PC vs Mac
- Really understand how you want to use the computer
- Get the best processor within your budget
- Opt for extra memory if you need more speed (respecting your budget)
- Do your research and ask an expert for a second opinion
There are lots of considerations when looking to spend money on a new computer. And again I will reiterate when buying a new computer that the budget should absolutely be respected. I will also tell you that a good computer currently costs around $700. Less expensive computers do exist but the old saying “you get what you pay for” often applies to these machines.
We do not sell computers but we do offer advice and provide a shopping concierge service. So if you have questions please call us. We are here to help you. www.pcserviceonsite.ca